|Categories||Rolling stock, Tram|
|Epoch||IV, V, VI|
|Quarter first delivery||3/2021|
|Length over buffer (mm)||124mm|
Tram with motor.
This is a universal tram, without any lettering. The body style is based on the Hiroden 1000 LRT model and the paint job is simple. KATO prides itself on bringing out "My Tram" in a simple style and without any lettering, so you can customize it the way you want it for your layout.
- A tram with a universal design that shows the image of a tram often seen around the world.
- Simple red color scheme, without stickers and signs.
- Uses the same motor as the Hiroden 1000 LRT engine, which enables smooth and quiet running.
- Working front and rear lighting.
- Minimum radius R90.
- The digital conversion of the vehicle is unfortunately extremely extensive and time-consuming. Since the vehicle has two drives and coreless low-voltage motors (cca 3V / 50mA), it is equipped with two special decoders.