|Quarter first delivery||1/2020|
SET N2855 comprises a Tatra 813 8x8 and a Transporta P-50. The Tatra 813 was used in combination with a P-50 heavy lowbed trailer as tank transporter in many armies of the former Warshaw Pact.
The heavy lowbed trailer P-50 is designed for the rapid transport of tracked and wheeled equipment and other material to the weight of 63 tons. In the event of an emergency up to 80 tonnes can be transported, however only at a reduced speed. With its 40 wheels the P-50 is an impressive machine.
Features of the RAILNSCALE Tatra:
- Multi-part kit: chassis frame, driver's cab, body, separate tires, which makes it sensible to paint inside and out.
- Detailed and proportionally correct replica of the cab and body
- Visible details such as door seams, handles, hinges, grille arrows and TATRA lettering
- Inclined and longitudinally offset axes
- Chassis frame with typical central tube
- Profiled tires
- Very precise fit: after painting you can put the individual parts into each other. Glue is not necessary.
Features of the RAILNSCALE Transporta:
- Multi-part kit: low bed, bogie, rear wheel set, which makes painting easier.
- Detailed and proportionally correct replica of the original with many visible details
- Very precise fit: after painting you can put the individual parts into each other. The rear wheel set should be fixed with super glue
This RAILNSCALE product was manufactured by DM-Toys in Germany in the usual RAILNSCALE quality.
The highly detailed parts are made of 3D printed plastic and are delivered unpainted. The kits can be processed and painted with standard tools and colours (e.g. with Revell Email or Revell Aqua Color). The best results are obtained when a primer is used first. Visit www.railnscale.com for building instructions and tips.
All trademarks, all trade names, service marks and logos are the property of their respective owners, they are used only by way of information. The trademarks and logos displayed on the models have been reproduced to respect the historical truth only and are not advertisements. The intention is to make a true-to-life representation possible, and not to pretend a relationship with the owner of the trademark.