|Quarter first delivery||2/2020|
The Tatra 813 is a heavy truck from the Czechoslovakian vehicle manufacturer Tatra and was produced from 1967 to 1982. The Tatra 813 was primarily intended for the army, but was also produced in numerous civilian versions. The shown version is a heavy hauler for civilian use. In contrast to most other truck designs, the Tatra does not have a ladder frame with rigid axles, but a central tube frame with pendulum axles which is typical for Tatras.
Features of the RAILNSCALE Tatra:
- Multi-part kit: chassis frame, driver's cab, body, separate tires, which makes it sensible to paint inside and out.
- Detailed and proportionally correct replica of the cab and body
- Visible details such as door seams, handles, hinges, grille arrows and TATRA lettering
- Inclined and longitudinally offset axes
- Chassis frame with typical central tube
- Profiled tires
- Very precise fit: after painting you can put the individual parts into each other. Glue is not necessary.
This RAILNSCALE product was manufactured by DM-Toys in Germany in the usual RAILNSCALE quality.
The highly detailed parts are made of 3D printed plastic and are delivered unpainted. The kits can be processed and painted with standard tools and colours (e.g. with Revell Email or Revell Aqua Color). The best results are obtained when a primer is used first. Visit www.railnscale.com for building instructions and tips.
All trademarks, all trade names, service marks and logos are the property of their respective owners, they are used only by way of information. The trademarks and logos displayed on the models have been reproduced to respect the historical truth only and are not advertisements. The intention is to make a true-to-life representation possible, and not to pretend a relationship with the owner of the trademark.