The new PM10 Gaugemaster point machine is digital and smaller than the PM1, with the advantage of being easy to install under the machine. You only need a small slot for the operation of the points.
The DCC digital control simplifies the construction immensely. In addition, the decoder can be removed via cable from the points drive and can be easily mounted with the screws supplied to another location.
- Complete with decoder, cables, screws and extension rod for switching pin
- Luster terminals for connection without soldering
- Precision manufacturing with low tolerance values
- Easy to program - right on the main track
- For lane N, H0, TT and Z
- Energy saving, only 1 ampere power consumption (compatible with all common turnout encoders)
Size: 37 (long) x 30 (wide) mm x 24 mm Height from the lower edge of the machine for turnout drive and 3.6 (long and wide) x 2 mm height for the decoder.
Operation with 16 - 24 V
Current consumption 1.0 A (at 16V) On Youtube there are some explanatory videos about the product.
The very versatile PM10D Digital Solenoid
The PM10D point motor has been created to make installation and wiring as easy as possible for all modellers in all scales.
Based on the very efficient "Universal fit" PM10, the PM10D also incorporates a DCC-Digital decoder that makes wiring very simple.
The decoder can be detached from the point motor so it can be attached directly to the point. Then with the screws provided just mount the decoder to the underside of the board.
However, DC modellers have not been forgotten - At Gaugemaster we understand that while ALL modellers want easy wiring, many who still prefer to drive their trains with DC need simple wiring too, so the PM10D has also been designed to be 100% DC compatible!
How simple is PM10D?
- fewer wires and less soldering!
- Installation can be either directly to your pointwork via the sleeper tabs OR "under-board" using the in-built fixing points. We even supply you with screws and a drive-pin extension!
- Simple to programme using the programming switch, just install directly to the main track.
- Basic wiring of power to your PM10D for point operation is super-easy and needs only TWO wires, not three as is usual.
- PM10D has built-in connections for added "Control Panel Switches" as well as LEDs on your mimic panel for position indicators, and all terminals are "Screw connections".
- Power is stored in the built-in CDU, so power wiring can be lighter - and LED and panel switches carry almost NO current at all.
- Of course, PM10D users also benefit from Gaugemasters well regarded customer service for back-up, support and advice.