|Categories||Rolling stock, Locomotive, steam|
|Electrical system||Spur N, 2-Leiter Gleichstrom|
|Decoder type||DCC + SX mit Sound|
|Coupler||Schacht NEM 355 mit KK-Kinematik|
|Quarter first delivery||4/2020|
|Length over buffer (mm)||150mm|
Prototype: German State Railroad (DR) steam locomotive 03 0090-5 with a Reko boiler, mixing preheater and main oil firing, type 2´C1´h3 with an oil tender 2'2 T 34, as it looks around 1979.
- Shape variant
- Engine lighting
- Cab lighting
- Digital sound with many functions
Model: Shape variant with type-specific changes to the circulation. Die-cast metal tender. Built-in DCC / SX digital decoder and sound generator. Locomotive and tender are closely coupled. 3 axles powered in the tender, traction tires. 3-light headlights, engine lighting and driver's cab lighting made of warm white LEDs.
The headlights change over with the direction of travel.
Length over the buffers 150 mm.
Retrofit kit for shunting steps, rail clearers, piston rod protection tubes and front coupling with mount is included.
- Built in 1940 by Krauss-Maffei, Munich Fab.-No .: 15842
- Acceptance: October 21, 1940 as 03 1090
- Stromlien locomotive
- First depot Linz (Danube)
- 1942-1945 Bw Posen
- 1945: Neubrandenburg depot
- 17.07.1959 Installation of a recoil boiler
- 11.12.1965: conversion of the oil locomotive
- 01.07.1970: New number 03 0090-5 (like model)
- Retired July 24th, 1985 at the Stralsund depot
- today: Museum locomotive Mecklenburger Eisenbahnfreunde Schwerin eV
- The locomotive is in the 70s.