Conversion kit with high quality bell armature motor, compatible with Arnold BR 240 DE 1024, DR DRG BR 96, K.Bay.Sts.B. Gt 2 x 4/4, DB BR 150 *, DB DRG BR 116 E16, DB DRG ET 88, DB BR 420, US loco S2
Replaces engines 2035-020 & 2275-015 & 2355-015 & 2450-012 & 2930-004 & 0294-020 & 5020-020. The locomotive is not included in the scope of delivery. You will find installation instructions under Downloads.
Scope of delivery:
- 1x motor 0816 DH
- 1x S035 Arnold standard MU v2
- 2x strand
Replacement motor / conversion kit suitable for the following locomotives:
- DB BR 240 DE 1024 (Arnold 2035-2038)
- DR DRG BR 96 Gt 2 x 4/4 (K.Bay.Sts.B.) (Arnold 2256-2257, 2264-2265, 2275-2278, 2282, 2288-2289)
- DB BR 150 (Arnold 2355-2357) ***
- DB DR DRG E 16 BR 116 ES1 (Arnold 2437, 2441, 2443, 2449-2450, 2457)
- DB DRG ET 88 (Arnold 2930, 2935)
- DB BR 420 (Arnold 2940-2945, 2950)
- US model S2 (Arnold 5019-5029, 5030-5031, 5034-5037, 5060-5076)
*** Only old engine with spring! Arnold later replaced the engine (with cardan couplings) and delivered the models again under the same item numbers!
Micromotor.eu is a manufacturer from the Netherlands, who implements motor conversion kits with high-quality bell armature motors with a lot of love down to the smallest detail. With these conversion kits, locomotives on the siding become proud functional treasures again. We are very proud of this cooperation and are pleased to present another N gauge specialist with this manufacturer on an equal footing. Still uncertain? Many conversion examples can already be seen on his YouTube channel - click here