Designed to control your model railroad products and provide power to operate rail vehicles, points, or to operate level crossings and signals.
- The PWM method (pulse width modulation) is used to control even slow movements of rail vehicles and enable realistic operation.
- The output power is increased to 1.2A and stabilizes the running of the rolling stock.
- Equipped with two-color LED indicator, which is normally green and turns red in case of malfunction.
- The location of the safety device has been moved from next to the output terminal on the side to the top center of the front.
- The main operating lever is also adopted for this control.
- The point switches can also be attached to the side of this model for a secure connection.
A power supply is not! included in delivery.
This is available separately under number 22-082.