|Categories||Rolling stock, Train|
|Inside Illumination||Innenbeleuchtung vorbereitet|
|Inside furniture||Für Inneneinrichtung vorbereitet|
|Electrical system||Spur N 2-Leiter Gleichstrom|
|Interface||Für Decoder-Einbau vorbereitet|
|Quarter first delivery||1/2022|
The HOT7000 "Super Hakuto" from Chizu Express, the commuter train that connects the Kansai region with the San'in region, is published by KATO as a scale model. The HOT7000 "Super Hakuto" is the third sector of the Chizu Express, which started operations in December 1994. It is based on the Series 2000 by JR Shikoku and is a controlled, natural pendulum diesel locomotive with a housing made of stainless steel. With a top speed of 130 km / h, it connects Kyoto with Tottori and Kurayoshi in around 3 hours and 30 minutes, significantly improving the convenience of the earlier route between the Kinki and Tottori region. The name "HOT" is composed of the first letters of Hyogo, Okayama and Tottori as well as hot springs and the "warmth" of the people in the San'in region. It also received the Good Design Award in 2008. The side windows, which reflect like a mirror, are realistically reproduced with half-mirrored mirror glass. KATO will bring out a 6-piece set with additional cars that can be seen by many passengers.
- After renovating the interior, the prototype is the current shape with LED headlights (the headlights and taillights turn on) and full-color LED side indicators.
- The characteristic half mirrored mirror image of the side windows, reflecting like a mirror, is reproduced exactly like the actual train.
- Equipped with KATO's original pendulum mechanism, which reproduces the inward inclination of the train body when driving through a curve just like on a real train.
- The snow plow on the front bogie is reproduced.
- Body couplings without hooks are used for the interconnection.
- The flywheel ensures stable operation.