|Categories||Rolling stock, Train, Starter set|
|Electrical system||Spur N 2-Leiter Gleichstrom|
|Quarter first delivery||3/2022|
A freight train pulled by the C11 is now available in the starter set.
The C11 is a representative model of Japanese tender steam locomotives and between 1932 and 1947 381 locomotives were produced. During the JNR era, she was useful for both passenger and freight transport and was active across the country. This product is a starter set that allows you to enjoy the C11 hauled freight train seen on local lines.
For freight wagons we have selected Tora 55000 (with cargo cover), Straw 1, Tam 500 in yellow livery and Waff 29500. Enjoy the ride of a nostalgic freight train with a formation of small cars.
In addition to individual freight cars and passenger cars, different formation variants, such as slightly longer freight trains and mixed passenger and freight trains, can be developed. Combine <23-241 Small Local Railway Station Building> and <23-133 Local Railway Platforms> that perfectly match the Showa-era image to expand the JNR-era worldview.
Contents of the starter set:
- 1 x Transformer PowerPack for UNITRACK with EU-compliant plug-in power supply
- Tracks (constructed a circle size of width 390 mm x height 355 mm x depth 110 mm
- 4 x straight track, 248 mm
- 1 x straight track, 124 mm
- 1 x level crossing without barrier, 124 mm
- 1 x straight track, 62 mm
- 1 x siding, 62 mm
- 8 x track curved R315 mm 45°
- 1 x railing aid and UniJoiner remover (UniJoinier=rail connection)