|Categories||Rolling stock, Locomotive, diesel|
|Electrical system||Spur N, 2-Leiter Gleichstrom|
|Interface||Elektrische Schnittstelle für Triebfahrzeuge Next18|
|Coupler||Schacht NEM 355 ohne KK-Kinematik|
|Headlights||Ja 3-Spitzenlicht an beiden Fahrzeugenden, mit Fahrtrichtung wechselnd|
|Quarter first delivery||4/2019|
|Length over buffer (mm)||95mm|
- Current consumption across all axes
- Interface NEM 662 (Next 18)
- Light change white / red, or white / white depending on the model
- consideration of all design differences in detail (railings, air conditioners, cab)
- Shunting coupling depending on the model
- LüP: 88 mm
The locomotive Vossloh G 1000 BB is a diesel-hydraulic locomotive and is built since 2002. The G 1000 BB is suitable for heavy shunting and light line service. It is approved in Germany, Italy, Luxembourg and France. At SBB Cargo they carry the series designation Am 842.
The G1000 model differs in both length and detail from the larger G1700. In addition to the different driver's cabs, the various handrails and air conditioning systems as well as the different bonnets of the ÖBB locomotives and, for the first time in N-gauge, the typical shunting clutch (without function) were also realized. The drive takes place via a high quality bell armature motor.