BR140 113-2 DB ocean blue cream era IV
This product is currently not available!
|Manufacturer, no.||Hobbytrain H2839|
E-loc BR 140
Run since 1968 as a class 140 or series 139 led the locomotive for a long time the main burden of freight train traffic of the DB, but was also used in local passenger transport. After nearly 60 years, the planned use of the 140 series at DB Cargo ended in October 2016.
- 5-pole motor with two flywheels
- red / white changing lighting (can be switched off)
- 6-pin interface according to NEM651
- Short coupling kinematics
- Drive over all axles, two axles equipped with traction tires
|Categories||Rolling stock, Locomotive, electric|
|Elektrisches system||Spur N 2-Leiter Gleichstrom|
|Interface||Elektrische Schnittstelle für Triebfahrzeuge nach NEM 651 mit Steckvorrichtung|
|Coupler||NEM 355 mit Kurzkupplungkulisse|
|Length over buffer (mm)||102mm|
|Min. radius (mm)||192mm|
This model is not a toy. Not suitable for children under 14 years!