Scenic Sounds modules bring life to every layout!
Sound can bring a layout to life, and these new modules make it so easy. Simply connect two cables to the next power source, hide the module, and turn it on.
- Compact sound module with built-in speaker
- Real nature sounds recorded specifically for these modules
- Simple connections - only two screw terminals for the power supply
- DC 8-16 V for natural random sounds
- Or DCC power supply to control sounds by DCC or random
- fits in a model (house)
- Built-in, adjustable volume control
- Dimensions: 30mm wide, 42mm long, 15mm high
-German British Development between Gaugemaster and Train-Tech
When operated with DC:
Modules play a suitable background sound with individual sounds played at random.
When operated with DCC:
Sounds can be played in random order as described above, or individual sounds can be accessed via various DCC addresses. These addresses can also be changed to suit your needs.
- Animal sounds
- church bells
- General noise from the land