|Categories||Rolling stock, Locomotive, steam, Train|
|Inside Illumination||Innenbeleuchtung nachrüstbar|
|Inside furniture||Innenbeleuchtung nachrüstbar|
|Electrical system||Spur N 2-Leiter Gleichstrom|
|Coupler||Schacht NEM 355 mit KK-Kinematik|
|Quarter first delivery||4/2020|
|Length over buffer (mm)||441mm|
|Min. radius (mm)||192mm|
Annual train 2020 - "Ruhr-Schnellverkehr" - consisting of a tank locomotive series 78.0–5 and three 4-axle compartment cars of the Deutsche Reichsbahn-Gesellschaft.
1 tank locomotive class 78.0-5, 1 compartment car 2nd / 3rd. Class with brakeman's cab, type BC4 pr04, 1 compartment car, 3rd class with brakeman's cab, type C4 pr04 and 1 compartment car, 3rd class, without a brakeman's cab, type C4 pr04.
- Authentic and finely detailed train composition
- Color of the car in wine red / cream
- A wagon with train stop panels
In 1932 the Deutsche Reichsbahn Gesellschaft introduced the so-called “Ruhr Schnellverkehr”, a forerunner of the later S-Bahn. The train formation took place due to the required fast passenger change with Prussian compartment cars of the types BC4 and C4. The color scheme wine red / cream was the standard color scheme in the Ruhr express traffic in the 1930s. The window areas of the second class were painted light blue for better recognition. The Reichsbahn had noticed that the initially used colors purple and cream were actually reserved for upscale long-distance transport. The series 38.10–40 (Prussian P 8) and 78 (pr. T 18) were used as locomotives. The machines specially intended for the Ruhr Schnellverkehr were given a sign above the smoke chamber that read "Ruhr Schnellverkehr".
- Built in 1921 at Vulcan, Stettin, factory no. 3689
- Acceptance March 30th, 1921 as Essen 8433 of the P.St.E.
- First Bw: Dortmunderfeld; Ed food
- August 31, 1924: New locomotive number 78 206
- 1927-1947: Bw Essen
- Here use in the Ruhr express traffic, including the Essen-Kettwig-Düsseldorf route
- Retired on March 10th, 1965 at the Wesel depot
- The model shows the condition in the 30s.