|Categories||Rolling stock, Locomotive, diesel|
|Electrical system||Spur N, 2-Leiter Gleichstrom|
|Decoder type||DCC mit Sound|
|Coupler||Schacht NEM 355 mit KK-Kinematik|
|Headlights||3-Spitzenlicht fahrtrichtungsabhängig / 2-Schlussleuchten, fahrtrichtungsabhängig|
|Quarter first delivery||3/2020|
|Length over buffer (mm)||102mm|
|Min. radius (mm)||192mm|
Diesel locomotive class 218 of the Deutsche Bahn AG.
- Model with fine, separately attached plug-in parts
- Snow clearer included
- The front lighting can be switched off completely or partially with a DIP switch
- Prepared for cab lighting, which can be switched in digital mode
- Z21 driver's cab available
From 1971 the Deutsche Bundesbahn put 398 series locomotives of the BR 218 into service and used them both in front of passenger and freight trains. They are used on most non-electrified lines and reach a top speed of 140 km / h with an output of 1840 kW. Locomotives are still in service at the Ulm, Kempten and Mühldorf am Inn locations.
- Built in 1973 at Krupp, Essen, Fab.-Nr. 5220
- Acceptance 04.10.1973 as 218 206-1
- First Bw: Hamburg-Altona
- 2001: traffic red paint
- 01.01.2007: New number 92 80 1218 206-1 D-DB
- Retired. May 18, 2013 at Bw Mühldorf (Inn)
- Locomotive represents the state after 2007 (epoch VI).