This device provides the grass fibres with an electrostatic charge so that the fibres stand upright on the meadow surface.
The following steps will yield a perfect result:
• Apply FALLER Colofix (art. 180501) to the area you wish to cover with grass.
• Fill the grass-fix device with scatter fibre, in solid or blended colours.
• Insert a small nail in the arrangement near the area to be covered and secure the counterpole to it using the rail contact clamp.
• Switch on the device, hold about 30-50 mm above the area to be covered in grass and shake lightly.
• Using this method the fibre will stand neatly and upright in the glue bedding.
This building kit contains: 4 single parts in 1 colour and 1 construction instruction.