Nano locomotive decoder PD05A for SX1 SX2 & DCC with strands
|Manufacturer, no.||Doehler & Haass PD05A-3|
Product features and functions
- For selective operation with SelecTRIX 1 and 2 digital systems or NMRA standard (DCC)
- In digital mode, the last programmed system is used (it will not switch automatically!)
- SelecTRIX 1 31 speed steps, 100 addresses
- SelecTRIX 2 127 speed steps, 10,000 addresses, 16 additional functions
- DCC short addresses (1-127), long addresses (0001-9999), with 14, 28, 126 speed steps
- Load control of the latest generation, thus particularly soft control behavior
- Different control variants for optimum adaptation to the engine
- Internal 127 speed steps
- Adjustable motor frequency (16 kHz, 32 kHz)
Block mode operation with simple diodes in digital mode
- Dimmable light outputs
- Shunting maneuver
- Motor, light and track connections electronically exchangeable
- All function outputs freely programmable
- Temperature protection
- Reset function for DCC and SX2
- Update capability of the decoder
The update (the firmware download from the Internet is free of charge) is possible on the track when the decoder is installed (no need to open the vehicle) and can be done either via the FCC digital control unit or the programmer. If no corresponding hardware is available, the company Doehler & Haass provides a programmer on loan.
The Nano Lokdecoder PD05A supports braking with asymmetrical digital voltage (four diodes in series and a diode antiparallel), the slow speed (with suitable brake modules) and bidirectional communication (Lokadressrückmeldung in DCC operation, RailCom®).
The Nano Lokdecoder PD05A does not support analogue operation. The Nano Lokdecoder PD05A does not support SX1 programming. Set up SX1 operation with SX2 parameter programming.
Nano locomotive decoder 0,5 A
Operating mode SX1, SX2, DCC
Dimensions [mm] 5.0 * 7.9 * 2.5
Total load 0.5 A
Max. Motor current 0.5 A
Max. Driving voltage 18 V
2 light outputs, dimmable 150 mA each
This model is not a toy. Not suitable for children under 14 years!