Nano locomotive decoder 0.5 A.
- Operating mode SX1, SX2, DCC
- Dimensions [mm]: 5.2 * 8.0 * 2.5
- Total load capacity: 0.5 A.
- Max. Motor current: 0.5 A
- Max. Driving voltage: 30 V.
- LV, LR (dimmable): 150 mA each
Product features and functions:
- For optional operation with digital systems according to SelecTRIX 1 and 2 or according to NMRA standard (DCC)
- In digital mode, the last programmed system is used (it is not switched automatically!)
- SelecTRIX 1 31 speed steps, 100 addresses
- SelecTRIX 2 127 speed steps, 10,000 addresses, 16 additional functions
- DCC Short addresses (1-127), long addresses (0001-9999), with 14, 28, 126 speed steps
- The latest generation of load control, resulting in particularly smooth control behavior
- Various control variants for optimal adaptation to the engine
- Internally 127 speed steps
- Adjustable motor frequency (16 kHz, 32 kHz)
- Block section operation with simple diodes in digital operation
- Light outputs can be dimmed
- Motor, light and track connections can be exchanged electronically
- All function outputs freely programmable
- temperature protection
- Reset function for DCC and SX2
- The decoder can be updated
The update (firmware download from the Internet is free) is possible when the decoder is installed on the track (no need to open the vehicle) and is carried out either via the FCC digital center or the programmer. If no corresponding hardware is available, Doehler & Haass will provide a programmer on loan on request.
The nano locomotive decoder PD05A supports braking with asymmetrical digital voltage (four diodes in series and one diode anti-parallel), slow travel (with suitable braking modules) and bidirectional communication (locomotive address feedback in DCC operation, RailCom®).
The nano locomotive decoder PD05A does not support analog operation. The nano locomotive decoder PD05A does not support SX1 programming. Please set up the SX1 operation with the SX2 parameter programming.