For the Next18 interface
For optional operation with a conventional DC driving device, digital systems according to SelecTRIX 1 and 2 or according to the NMRA standard (DCC). The switchover between analog and digital operation takes place automatically. In digital mode, the last programmed system is used (it is not switched automatically!)
- SelecTRIX 1 31 speed steps, 100 addresses
- SelecTRIX 2 127 speed steps, 10,000 addresses, 16 additional functions
- DCC short addresses (1-127), long addresses (0001-9999), with 14, 28, 126 speed steps
- The latest generation of load control, resulting in particularly smooth control behavior
- Various control variants for optimal adaptation to the engine
- Internally 127 speed steps
- Adjustable motor frequency (low frequency, 16 kHz, 32 kHz)
- Block section operation with simple diodes in digital operation
- Light and function outputs can be dimmed and activated analogously
- Motor, light and track connections can be exchanged electronically
- All function outputs freely programmable
- temperature protection
- Reset function for DCC and SX2
- The decoder can be updated
The update (the firmware download from the Internet is free of charge) is possible with the decoder installed on the track (no opening of the vehicle necessary) and is carried out either via the FCC digital center, the programmer, or if no corresponding hardware is available is available by means of an update programmer, which Doehler Haass can loan on request.
The vehicle decoder DH18A supports braking with asymmetrical digital voltage (four diodes in series and one diode anti-parallel) and bidirectional communication (locomotive address feedback in DCC operation, RailCom®).
Vehicle decoder 1.0 A.
Operating mode SX1, SX2, DCC, analog
Dimensions [mm] 13.5 * 9.0 * 2.8
Total load capacity 1.0 A.
Max. Motor current 1.0 A
Max. Driving voltage 30 V
2 light outputs, dimmable 150 mA each
2 additional outputs, dimmable 300 mA each
Download German operating instructions