Electric locomotive E 10 1311 of the Deutsche Bundesbahn.
- Suitable for the F-train "Hans Sachs"
- In the color design cobalt blue/beige
- Die-cast metal chassis
- Digitally switchable light and sound functions
In May 1962, the Deutsche Bundesbahn put six E 10 trains with special Henschel bogies designed for speeds of 160 km/h into operation to pull the high-speed Rheingold and Rhein Pfeil trains. After extensive test drives, the locomotives went into regular service in the fall of 1962.
Additional prototype information:
Built in 1964 by Krauss-Maffei, Munich, serial no. 19028
Acceptance: 01/08/1965 as E 10 1311
First depot Nuremberg
other depots: Heidelberg, Frankfurt (M)1, Dortmund Bbf, Hamburg-Eidelstedt, Hamburg 1, Munich 1 and Kobelnz-Lützel
January 1, 1968: New number 112 311-6
January 1, 1991: New number 113 311-5
11/27/1975: New color red/ beige
02/08/2004: z position
February 2004: Handover to the DB Museum, Koblenz-Lützel location
Passed on as a running locomotive to Garmisch-Partenkirchen depot
Locomotive is still available.
Model as it looked around 1965