Diesel locomotive series 106 of the German Reichsbahn.
- Finely detailed model with separately attached plug-in parts - Die-cast metal chassis
From 1960 to 1982, the DR purchased shunting locomotives of the V 60 series. Despite being well received by staff and the workshop, some improvements were made after the first series was delivered. The friction mass was increased to 60 t by installing a 5 ton counterweight. The most noticeable change to the exterior was the driver's cab. It now had the same width as the frame and was equipped with a sun protection roof. The improved design was delivered from 1964 as V 60.12, and after changing the numbering system at the DR it was listed as series 106.
Freight train baggage car, type Pwgs 41, of the Deutsche Reichsbahn.
New construction 2022!
- Finely detailed model with separately attached plug-in parts - Steps on the luggage compartment doors in the original width - Version with roof pulpit
The Pwgs 41 baggage cars were built by the DRB in the 1940s. Construction principles from passenger train baggage car construction were used. The wagons that remained with the Deutsche Reichsbahn after the Second World War were used in both passenger and freight trains.
The class E410 includes five multi-system locomotives of the German Federal Railroad, which were intended for cross-border traffic to France, Belgium and Luxembourg. They had the equipment to operate under several different overhead line voltages and therefore originally had four pantographs as a characteristic feature. From 1968 the Federal Railroad classified the locomotives under the class 184.
Model features: - Alternating light red / white - Interface NEM 662 / Next18 - fine and detailed printing - 2 traction tires - prepared for sound - LüP: 105mm
The E410 series comprises five Deutsche Bundesbahn multi-system locomotives that were intended for cross-border traffic to France, Belgium and Luxembourg. They had the equipment to operate under several different overhead line voltages and therefore originally had four pantographs as a characteristic feature. From 1968 the Federal Railroad classified the locomotives under the class 184.
Model features: - Alternating light red / white - including sound decoder - fine and detailed printing - 2 traction tires - prepared for sound - LüP: 105mm
Additional model information: Built in 1967 by Krupp, Essem, Fab.Nr .: 4835 Acceptance: 07/26 1968 as 184 111-3 First Bw: Cologne Deutzerfeld May 3rd, 1979: Saarbrücken depot 09/24/1981: retired The locomotive was only in operation for 13 years Model in the condition of the 1970s
Equipped with: - Flywheel - Finescale wheels - Dapol super creep engine - Digital interface - Light change based on the British model - NEM coupler mounts - Standard N couplings - optional mountable claw couplings - prepared for interior lighting
The Škoda 100 (Š100 for short) and the more powerful variant Škoda 110 (Š110 for short) are passenger cars from AZNP (Škoda), which replaced the Škoda 1000 MB/1100 MB model from 1969. The main innovation was the dual-circuit brake system with disc brakes at the front, and there were also changes to the external appearance.
Model history: The vehicle was presented in 1969 as the "Škoda 1000 MB model 1970", in the series it was then given the designation "Škoda 100". In fact, the Š100 is less a new car than a facelift of the previous model. The body was redesigned in the front and rear areas, there was a constructive change only in the arrangement of the spare wheel. The engine and chassis of the Š100 also largely correspond to those of the previous model. Significant improvements were Dunlop disc brakes at the front, a dual-circuit brake system and self-lubricating plain bearings, among other things in the front wheel guide. The interior was also extensively revised. Right from the start, in addition to the Š100, the luxury version L (“Luxe”) and the Š110 L with the slightly larger engine known from the 1100 MB were also available. The L versions had richer equipment and more chrome trimmings on the body. Looking back, Škoda switched to the rear-engine concept at a bad time. Only a few years after the appearance of the forerunner 1000 MB, the trend in automobile construction was away from the rear engine, so that at the end of the 1960s a complete conversion of the vehicle concept would have been necessary. The government at the time rejected this. In 1964, a new factory was built especially for the 1000 MB, and extensive investments would have had to be made again for a new vehicle with a front engine. This seemed uneconomical to the government. In addition, the old Octavia assembly plant burned down shortly before the end of production, the damage was estimated at 320 million crowns. During the production of the 100/110 there were several changes, mostly affecting the exterior. In 1972, the tank filler necks on the front fenders, familiar from the 1000 MB, were replaced by a simple tank flap. Kits of parts were exported to New Zealand and assembled there. Like the Škoda 110 R, the 110 LS had four headlights. With the most powerful engine, it reached a speed of 140 km/h. According to the state price list, the basic Standard version cost 45,000 crowns in 1972. The millionth Škoda since the opening of new production lines at the main plant in Mladá Boleslav was presented at the International Engineering Fair in Brno in 1973. The successor to these models from 1976 was the Škoda 105/120 series. Source: Wikipedia
Finished model made of plastic, with window insert.
Finished model made of plastic, with window insert. In addition, a spare wheel and a hydraulic stamp are included for display in some operating situations. The front wheels can be steered to show different construction site situations.
Finished model made of plastic, with window insert. In addition, a spare wheel and a hydraulic ram are included for illustration in some operating situations. The front wheels can be steered to represent different construction site situations.
Model features: - Genuine British Industrial Sand White paint finish - Consecutive number Ex-D2054 - NEM clutch - Powerful coreless motor - Equipped with a 6-pin (Micro) DCC decoder socket - Length 54mm