Rail freight transport on every Rhaetian railway line is an integral part of the lives of the citizens who transport food, drink and mail in the rugged mountain regions of the Swiss Alps. These include the COOP refrigerated container, which is popular for its various design variants, and the container of the Swiss Post, a state-owned Swiss Post company, symbolic Swiss figures for the lives of the citizens. You can see how it is transported daily.
In the summer of 2022, KATO will be launching numerous RhB freight and refrigerated wagons from the companies Coop and Swiss Post in various versions, thus expanding its large Rhaetian Railway range with additional freight wagons. KATO item no. 10-1731, Still number: 7074102
Each container with carrier wagon:
- Coop refrigerator car Lb-v 7860 pineapple WAB28, 2-axle
- Coop refrigerator car Lb-v 7861 Pear WAB31, 2-axle
- Coop refrigerator car Lb-v 7862 Radish WAB24, 2-axle
- Coop refrigerator car Lb-v 7864 Orange WAB23, 2-axle
- Coop refrigerator car Lb-v 7867 potato WAB29, 2-axle
- Freight car Lb-v 7869 Post 400 white line, 2-axle
- Goods wagon Sb-t 65666 Post 816 through town and country, 4-axle
- Freight car Sb-t 65668 Post 507, 4-axle
In-house Scharfenberg coupling, a NEM replacement (Arnold) coupling is included and can simply be plugged in.
Minimum clearance radius: R150