Doehler & Haass
Product features and functions:
- For optional operation with conventional DC traction device, digital systems according to SelecTRIX 1 and 2 or according to the NMRA standard (DCC)
- Switching between analogue and digital operation is automatic
- In digital mode, the last programmed system is used (it is not switched over automatically!)
- SelecTRIX 1 31 speed steps, 100 addresses
- SelecTRIX 2 127 speed steps, 10,000 addresses, 16 additional functions
- DCC short addresses (1-127), long addresses (0001-9999), with 14, 28, 126 speed steps
- Load control of the latest generation, resulting in particularly soft control behavior
- Various control variants for optimal adaptation to the engine
- Internal 127 speed levels
- Adjustable motor frequency (low frequency, 16kHz, 32kHz)
- Block section operation with simple diodes in digital operation
- Light and function outputs can be dimmed and activated analogously
- Shunting gear
- Motor, light and track connections can be exchanged electronically
- All function outputs freely programmable
- Temperature protection
- Original vehicle-specific steam, diesel and electric locomotive sound projects (no "standard sounds")
- Realistic steam engine sound with wheel-synchronous and overlapping exhaust chuffs, gear-dependent pitch and independent boiling sound
- Realistic diesel-hydraulic driving sound with gear-dependent pitch, variable idle speed and independent acceleration levels, turbocharger and dynamic brake
- Realistic diesel-mechanical driving sound with several gears, idling, several driving and acceleration levels and possible switching noise
- Realistic electric driving sound with traction motor and traction motor fan, as well as upgrade sounds (pantograph, main switch, etc.), derailleur sound and dynamic brake
- Bell, horn, whistle, closing doors, etc. (depending on the sound project) can be triggered separately at any time
- All sound sequences are freely configurable (“function mapping”) and can be triggered at random
- Speaker connection protected against short circuit and overload
- Low heat generation through the use of the latest technologies
- Reset function for DCC and SX2
- Update capability of the decoder
- Loadability of the sound projects via SUSI interface using a programmer
The update (the firmware download from the Internet is free) is possible when the decoder is installed on the track (the vehicle does not need to be opened) and is carried out exclusively via the programmer. If no appropriate hardware is available, Doehler & Haass will provide a programmer on request.
The vehicle sound decoder SD05A supports braking with asymmetrical digital voltage (four diodes in series and one diode anti-parallel, Lenz ABC), slow travel (with suitable brake modules) and bidirectional communication (locomotive address feedback in DCC operation, RailCom®).
Please do not forget to order a suitable loudspeaker!
The car sound decoder SD05A does not support SX1 programming. Please set up the SX1 operation with the SX2 parameter programming.
Vehicle Sound Decoder 0.5A
Operating mode SX1, SX2, DCC, MM, DC analog
Dimensions [mm] 20.0 * 7.6 * 3.0
Total load 0.5 A
Max motor current 0.5A
Max. driving voltage 18 V
LV, LR (dimmable) 150 mA each
AUX1, AUX2 (dimmable) 300 mA each
AUX3, AUX4 unamplified
AUX5, AUX6 unamplified
with SUSI interface (if AUX3/AUX4 deactivated)
Sampling rate 22kHz
Resolution 16 bits
Independent sound channels 8
Memory size 128 megabits
Storage duration up to 760 s
Max. output power 1.6W (8O)
We would be happy to equip the decoder with your desired sound for an additional charge of EUR 10.
At the top and bottom of this page you will find a desired sound input field. There you will also find a link to the manufacturer's sound projects.
Find the right project and enter the name in the field.
As soon as you add the item to the shopping cart, the desired sound is saved and the price is increased by EUR 10.