The Gms 54 were the first covered design of the DB from conversions of older cars. The chassis was primarily used from the old wagons. Special production lines had been set up in the AW Fulda and Munich-Freimann for the production. Around 14,100 Gms 54s were built up until the early 1960s. The car bodies were made of synthetic resin panels (after board boarding had initially been considered), the car floor of pine boles, the roof of PIB or PVC plastic. 13,800 cars were redesignated to Gls 205 by 1968 and were given UIC steps and other changes. Among other things, the roofs were replaced by StCu sheet metal. At the end of 1987 the stock was still around 4000 cars, which were then gradually retired. Some cars were still used as railway service cars until the 1990s, while others were sold to construction companies by the DB. The model railway Union gauge N models of the Gms 54 cars are characterized by detailed design and printing. Country-specific abbreviations and different addresses are also taken into account, there are versions with and without a brakeman's platform. All models have short coupling links and NEM coupler pockets. Each company number appears in an edition of 200 copies. The LüP is 6.9 cm per car.
equipped with: - NEM coupler mounts - Short coupling backdrop - Standard N couplings
Standing model of a Tatra brand tram, T4 series, type B. The original was built in the 1960s with around 13,000 units, which were mainly in service in Eastern Europe. The model shows a version from Leipzig, where the Tatra was in service until the 1980s on the approximately 146-kilometer route network in the Saxon city. The model can also be motorized with item 975981 TM-TR01.
Standing model (motorized chassis is included, very easy to assemble!) of two Tatra trams, Series T4, Type D. The original was built in the 1960s with around 13,000 units, which were mainly in service in Eastern Europe. The model shows a version from Leipzig, where the Tatra was in service until the 1980s on the approximately 146-kilometer route network in the Saxon city. The model can also be motorized with item 975981 TM-TR01, which is included.
• Gray aluminum colored roof • Triple LED headlights • Indusi • Front window with heating panes • Buffer plate warning paint
Additional model information: built in 1952 by Krauss-Maffei, Munich Fab. 17785 Acceptance: 05.03.1953 First depot: Munich Hbf from 1955 depot at Nürnberg Hbf after 1957: retrofitting 3rd headlight (like model) 01/01/1968: New number 110 001-5 Retired: 06/26/1975 The locomotive was one of the 5 test locomotives for the later E 10.1 The locomotive was prone to failure in practical operation, so it was taken out of service after 22 years. The model shows the condition of the locomotive in the early 1960s.
Model: - Built-in interior lighting can be switched on / off - Replica of the Scharfenberg coupling - Special couplings for driving on different radii for double traction are included - Illuminated train route signs - Replica of the interior - Separated tank filler necks with corresponding printing
Set of 3 covered goods wagons, type Gos 245 of the DB, with brakeman's platform, operating condition 1986. Different execution details. Road numbers: 140 2 806-0, 140 6 476-8 and 140 8 871-8, length per truck 81 mm, total approx. 244 mm.
Set of 3 covered goods wagons, type Gos 1404 of the DR, with brakeman's platform, operating condition 1988. Different design details. Road numbers: 140 4329-7, 140 4342-0 and 140 4356-0, length per truck 81 mm, total approx. 244 mm.
Electric locomotive Re 460 of the Swiss Federal Railways.
- Original version with "2000" on the front - Die-cast metal chassis - Closed front apron included - Suitable for the EW-IV wagons, item no. 890326-890329
For the realization of the "Bahn 2000" concept, the SBB procured 24 locomotives of this series. Another series of 75 locomotives was built to manage the piggyback corridor through Switzerland that was to be guaranteed from January 1, 1994. These locomotives were later assigned to passenger service with the divisionalization. To this day, they are indispensable for traction in Switzerland's dense scheduled traffic.
Sliding wall wagon, type Hbbillns, of the SBB Cargo.
- Finely detailed front and side panels - Handles and operating rods separately attached - Prototypical chassis
The two-axle sliding wall wagons of the type Hbbi(ll)ns(s) are currently standard wagons in practically all European railway administrations. The wagon is ideally suited for the transport of weather-sensitive, large-volume and palletized loads.
Gunpowder vans used to be a common sight on railway lines, transporting gunpowder and later other explosives used in mines and quarries. To transport these goods safely, the GPVs were constructed of steel and had wood reinforcements. It was particularly important that no iron parts could touch each other and that non-combustible materials were used. Some GPVs were marked with a large red cross on the door to indicate the dangers of the cargo and instructions for handling on the inside.
The SR24 model railway oil is very suitable for cleaning and as steam oil, moving parts cleaned with SR24 should be re-oiled after treatment.
SR24 can be used as a rail cleaning oil. Simply put SR24 on a rag and clean the tracks with it. The SR24 can also be used as a cleaning fluid in a rail cleaning vehicle. Individual parts can also be gently cleaned in an ultrasonic bath with SR24, the plastic parts are not attacked.
SR24 can also be used as steam oil in all smoke generators.
shape novelty. At the beginning of the 1990s, the first new MAN F90 and M90 arrived at the disposal companies. Faun supplied the "Vario-Press" structure. Most garbage trucks were delivered in the characteristic orange. However, there are also exceptions, such as the vehicles of the disposal company Alba in the greater Berlin area to be found in dark blue.