Since March 2022, Railpool's Vectron 193 813 has had a new, striking color scheme and is advertising the network control center of Deutsche Bahn in Frankfurt am Main. Here the designer Mathias Oestreich has created an absolute novelty - DB advertising on a private railway locomotive. While road number 193 813 was previously on the road for Flixtrain and on the Alpen-Sylt-Express, it is now available as a rental loco and will mainly pull freight trains for various railway companies. The locomotive is approved for Germany, Austria, Hungary and Romania.
– Power consumption over all axes
– Interface NEM 662 (Next 18)
– Alternating light white/red, can be switched off
– Consideration of all design differences in detail
– prepared for sound
- Length over buffer: 119 mm
– recommended for radius 2